Avellino Lab USA, Inc. is a pre-IPO world leader in genetic diagnostics and gene therapy research. Avellino developed the first commercially available genetic test for corneal dystrophy, providing a fast and accurate test to help guide physicians in treating their patients to prevent or delay vision loss. Avellino continues to innovate and has developed a next-generation sequencing (NGS) gene panel test for keratoconus. In addition to the diagnosis of these progressive eye diseases, Avellino is also developing state-of-the-art siRNA and CRISPR gene editing programs for corneal dystrophies and for treatment technologies that can be applied to other diseases beyond ophthalmology. Avellino operates globally and has been recognized for its work, including being named a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
As of 2020, Avellino has an FDA-authorized coronavirus diagnostic test –the Avellino SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Test (“AvellinoCoV2”) – a Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) that uses Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR for the presumptive in vitro qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Avellino is ramping up operations in order to meet the worldwide need for coronavirus testing.
This job mainly deals with online marketing within ALK marketing team and enhances awareness of brand and diseases
using various online channels. In addition, it also plays a role in supporting some tasks of the marketing team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The person who occupies this position:
1. Major Duties
• Marketing material planning and production for product sales
• Key massage planning for brand and product promotion
• Latest online marketing trend analysis
• Marketing initial planning and execution in SNS and online channels
• Operation and management of our official online channels (blogs, cafes, Facebook, and etc.)
• Exploring new online marketing strategies to maximize marketing effectiveness
• Monitoring of ophthalmologists and industry-related online communities
• Marketing experiences +3 yrs
• Relevant Web/App content marketing experience based on portal and platform.
• Individual and corporate SNS (blogs, cafes, Facebook, etc.) operating experience.
• Knowledge and experience of various marketing skills and processes
• Ability to analyze online market environment and data
• Understanding and experience of SNS & Online advertisement using mobile platform
• Creative ideas and planning for online content development
• Ability to communicate with internal and external people who support marketing
• Ability to create reports on a variety of online marketing activities
Preferred Education and Experience
• Marketing experience in medical industry
• Proficient use of MS Office programs(Excel, Power Point).
• Business English capabilities
Your application was submitted successfully.